School programmes from 4 to 16
- Deliver high quality curricular and extra-curricular sessions in schools across Oxfordshire
- Use the power of the OUFC brand to help young people fully engage with the opportunities that education can offer, to 16 and beyond
Every week we deliver sessions across Oxfordshire in partnership with 21 Schools. We run sessions throughout the school day from breakfast, lunchtime and after school clubs, to PE curriculum lessons.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our delivery and value our partnerships with school staff and pupils.
We arrange regular player appearances with players from both the men’s and women’s first team, as well as Olly, Olivia and George the Lion, supporting the school in its aims and events.
We also provide opportunities for schools to be part of match days, with groups acting as flag bearers and taking part in half time activity on the pitch.
To find out more about our Schools programmes please contact Ross Layton, School Sports Manager
Advance sixth form at TOA
The Advance sixth form programme at The Oxford Academy, run in partnership with Oxford United FC and Oxford United in the Community, draws upon the local community’s passion for its football club to drive a linked pursuit of education and opportunity.
This is a unique opportunity for students to combine study with football training and participation.
For those who, like many supporters of Oxford United FC, do not want to engage actively in sport, the partnership offers a broad range of work-life experience in a range of different professional working environments including Marketing, Health Care, Sport, Business, Arts and many more.
We offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and qualifications, as well as:
- State of the art Sixth Form Centre that includes separate study and common room areas
- Use of the school’s extensive sports and gym facilities
- Targeted and bespoke learning support programmes