Oxford United in the Community’s Emerging Talent scheme is an invitation-only programme offering under 7s to under 16s an opportunity to train in a team environment, improving both individual ability and technical and tactical knowledge of the game.
The scheme will recruit the most talented players within the Oxfordshire area who are not currently at any academy.
- 36-week term time training programme (Monday evenings)
- Games programme during school half terms vs other professional clubs’ development centres including Northampton Town, Luton Town, MK Dons, Brentford, Swindon Town and more.
- Six weekly coaching syllabuses focusing on specific aspects of the game
- Feedback and monitoring reports after each 12-week block of coaching
- End of year report for each player
- Coaching delivered by FA qualified coaches at level 2 (minimum) and level 3 standard
- End of season summer tournament
- The chance to represent OUFC
Players can participate in the programme whilst continuing to play for their grassroots clubs.
Players progressing well in the programme may be recommended to the OUFC Academy, though attendance does not guarantee a trial.
To find out more contact Development Centre Manager email@example.com